Mountain Dew bottle-top helps Colombian skaters tighten their nuts
PepsiCo brand Mountain Dew has taken packaging design into extreme sports and created a bottle top that doubles up as a socket wrench, which skateboarders can use to tighten their nuts.
The 100-second video shows a skateboarder in Colombia doing tricks in a skatepark, with on-screen text stating: "A skater spends 50% of his time riding."
He is then seen coming off his board.
"The other 50% repairing what he breaks," the copy continues. "Moutain Dew presents Dew Bottle Tool. The First Tool in a Bottle Cap."
Brand: Mountain Dew
Agency: Pancho BBDO Columbia
Creatives: Alejandro Gomez, Daniel Alvarez, Ramon Blanco, Julian Lozano
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London