Mountain Dew bottle-top helps Colombian skaters tighten their nuts
PepsiCo brand Mountain Dew has taken packaging design into extreme sports and created a bottle top that doubles up as a socket wrench, which skateboarders can use to tighten their nuts.
The 100-second video shows a skateboarder in Colombia doing tricks in a skatepark, with on-screen text stating: "A skater spends 50% of his time riding."
He is then seen coming off his board.
"The other 50% repairing what he breaks," the copy continues. "Moutain Dew presents Dew Bottle Tool. The First Tool in a Bottle Cap."
Brand: Mountain Dew
Agency: Pancho BBDO Columbia
Creatives: Alejandro Gomez, Daniel Alvarez, Ramon Blanco, Julian Lozano
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)