Mountain Dew bottle-top helps Colombian skaters tighten their nuts
PepsiCo brand Mountain Dew has taken packaging design into extreme sports and created a bottle top that doubles up as a socket wrench, which skateboarders can use to tighten their nuts.
The 100-second video shows a skateboarder in Colombia doing tricks in a skatepark, with on-screen text stating: "A skater spends 50% of his time riding."
He is then seen coming off his board.
"The other 50% repairing what he breaks," the copy continues. "Moutain Dew presents Dew Bottle Tool. The First Tool in a Bottle Cap."
Brand: Mountain Dew
Agency: Pancho BBDO Columbia
Creatives: Alejandro Gomez, Daniel Alvarez, Ramon Blanco, Julian Lozano
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)