Mountain Dew bottle-top helps Colombian skaters tighten their nuts
PepsiCo brand Mountain Dew has taken packaging design into extreme sports and created a bottle top that doubles up as a socket wrench, which skateboarders can use to tighten their nuts.
The 100-second video shows a skateboarder in Colombia doing tricks in a skatepark, with on-screen text stating: "A skater spends 50% of his time riding."
He is then seen coming off his board.
"The other 50% repairing what he breaks," the copy continues. "Moutain Dew presents Dew Bottle Tool. The First Tool in a Bottle Cap."
Brand: Mountain Dew
Agency: Pancho BBDO Columbia
Creatives: Alejandro Gomez, Daniel Alvarez, Ramon Blanco, Julian Lozano
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)