O2 erects giant blank canvas that transforms into the Milky Way at night
An outdoor installation on Clapham Common looks like a blank canvas by day, but at night the 26ft by 16ft artwork transforms into a bright blue depiction of the Milky Way galaxy.
The magical transformation is sparked by 200,000 UV crystals that only glow in the dark and the installation is designed to drive passers-by to visit a microsite with a 360 degree vista of the Milky Way, where visitors can win a Samsung Galaxy S5 on O2.
Client: James Paterson, PR manager at O2
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)