London 2012 marketer Greg Nugent joins The Talent Business in advisory role
Former London 2012 and Eurostar marketer Greg Nugent has joined executive search firm The Talent Business in an executive advisory role.
Greg Nugent: joins The Talent Business in an advisory role
Nugent, who was director of brand, marketing and culture at London 2012, will provide "strategic advice" on the subject of global expansion to the board at The Talent Business, which specialises in the recruitment of "marketing leaders".
Prior to joining the London 2012 team, Nugent was marketing director at Eurostar. He also volunteered to join Barack Obama’s presidential election campaign in 2012.
Nugent, a former Marketing columnist, also operates as deputy chair of The Join In Trust, which seeks to build on the volunteering legacy of the London 2012 ‘Games Makers’, and is a non-executive director at the British Paralympic Association.
Gary Stolkin, global chief executive at The Talent Business, said: "We have been building our marketing practice by delivering transformational leaders who can harness the power of creativity across an organisation to drive business success.
"As a marketer and leader, Greg epitomises what we aspire to deliver for our clients. He’s ideally placed to advise us on the expansion of our global marketing practice."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)