Newspaper ABCs: Print circulations for March 2014
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for March 2014.
March proved to be another tough month for the print circulations of the UK's national newspapers, with the market down 7.4% year on year.
All of today's figures, complete with comparisons, can be viewed by clicking on the interactive images below.
AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)