Currency wars meets origami in Alpari FX trading ad campaign
In the left corner is a mean-looking George Washington, the first US president, and on the right is an ancient European warrior complete with shield. Who are you going to back?
Alpari: aiming to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading
The ad for retail FX traders Alpari aims to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading – in other words betting on one currency against another – with the origami-style characters made from US dollar and Euro bank notes.
Poster and digital ads will appear throughout the City of
Client: David Hodge, CEO at Alpari (
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire