Currency wars meets origami in Alpari FX trading ad campaign
In the left corner is a mean-looking George Washington, the first US president, and on the right is an ancient European warrior complete with shield. Who are you going to back?
Alpari: aiming to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading
The ad for retail FX traders Alpari aims to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading – in other words betting on one currency against another – with the origami-style characters made from US dollar and Euro bank notes.
Poster and digital ads will appear throughout the City of
Client: David Hodge, CEO at Alpari (
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)