Currency wars meets origami in Alpari FX trading ad campaign
In the left corner is a mean-looking George Washington, the first US president, and on the right is an ancient European warrior complete with shield. Who are you going to back?
Alpari: aiming to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading
The ad for retail FX traders Alpari aims to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading – in other words betting on one currency against another – with the origami-style characters made from US dollar and Euro bank notes.
Poster and digital ads will appear throughout the City of
Client: David Hodge, CEO at Alpari (
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon