Currency wars meets origami in Alpari FX trading ad campaign
In the left corner is a mean-looking George Washington, the first US president, and on the right is an ancient European warrior complete with shield. Who are you going to back?
Alpari: aiming to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading
The ad for retail FX traders Alpari aims to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading – in other words betting on one currency against another – with the origami-style characters made from US dollar and Euro bank notes.
Poster and digital ads will appear throughout the City of
Client: David Hodge, CEO at Alpari (
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)