Currency wars meets origami in Alpari FX trading ad campaign
In the left corner is a mean-looking George Washington, the first US president, and on the right is an ancient European warrior complete with shield. Who are you going to back?
Alpari: aiming to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading
The ad for retail FX traders Alpari aims to capture the excitement of currency pairs trading – in other words betting on one currency against another – with the origami-style characters made from US dollar and Euro bank notes.
Poster and digital ads will appear throughout the City of
Client: David Hodge, CEO at Alpari (
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)