Watch: Why ustwo is the 'John Lewis of digital'
Part-studio, part-agency: Scott Ewings, managing director at ustwo, explains why the company is such a good place to work.
Ustwo: promoted as a product and service design studio
Ustwo, which Ewings describes in the video below as a "product and service design studio", creates work for clients and produces its own intellectual property.
Creating user experiences, ustwo removes the agency layer from their dealings with clients, and is a "platform for our people," says Ewings.
"We're like the John Lewis of digital."
Ustwo has also recently experienced success with its new smartphone game, 'Monument Valley'.
The game, inspired by the portraits of M. C. Escher, was picked as the AppStore editor's choice and involves users dragging and rotating the game's environment to allow its character to explore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire