Watch: Why ustwo is the 'John Lewis of digital'
Part-studio, part-agency: Scott Ewings, managing director at ustwo, explains why the company is such a good place to work.
Ustwo: promoted as a product and service design studio
Ustwo, which Ewings describes in the video below as a "product and service design studio", creates work for clients and produces its own intellectual property.
Creating user experiences, ustwo removes the agency layer from their dealings with clients, and is a "platform for our people," says Ewings.
"We're like the John Lewis of digital."
Ustwo has also recently experienced success with its new smartphone game, 'Monument Valley'.
The game, inspired by the portraits of M. C. Escher, was picked as the AppStore editor's choice and involves users dragging and rotating the game's environment to allow its character to explore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)