Watch: Why ustwo is the 'John Lewis of digital'
Part-studio, part-agency: Scott Ewings, managing director at ustwo, explains why the company is such a good place to work.
Ustwo: promoted as a product and service design studio
Ustwo, which Ewings describes in the video below as a "product and service design studio", creates work for clients and produces its own intellectual property.
Creating user experiences, ustwo removes the agency layer from their dealings with clients, and is a "platform for our people," says Ewings.
"We're like the John Lewis of digital."
Ustwo has also recently experienced success with its new smartphone game, 'Monument Valley'.
The game, inspired by the portraits of M. C. Escher, was picked as the AppStore editor's choice and involves users dragging and rotating the game's environment to allow its character to explore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London