Bauer Media restructures sales team around agencies
Bauer Media UK, home to brands including heat, Grazia, Empire, Magic and Absolute Radio, has restructured its commercial operation away from platform led sales into teams focused around clients and agency relationships.
Dunmall: 'A hugely exciting new chapter for our London Lifestyle and Radio advertising teams'
The overhaul at Bauer Advertising has been led by Richard Dunmall, who joined the group as its first managing director of advertising in December.
The organisational design will result in the formation of seven new teams, said to "better reflect the needs of the market" and provide an "effective, unified approach" for brands looking to connect with Bauer’s multi-platform brands across TV, online, radio, print and mobile.
In the new line-up, Absolute Radio’s commercial director, Simon Kilby, becomes head of Marketplace, with ownership of Bauer’s overall agency strategy, driving revenue and share across all Bauer platforms and brands.
Clare Chamberlain, sales director at London Lifestyle, becomes head of creative and brand solutions. In this new position, Chamberlain will sell Bauer’s biggest brands whilst driving relationships, ideas and creative solutions to planners and leaders within agencies.
Lucy Banks, executive creative director at Bauer Media, will continue to lead the group's growing content marketing division. Banks has a remit to develop compelling, content-driven ideas and partnerships with key partners; pushing creative boundaries to build on consumer-driven solutions, which have included the Go Think Big young talent partnership with O2.
Rebecca Eaves moves from her current role as marketing consultant to become commercial marketing director, where she will align Bauer Media‘s communications and manage their reputation in the market place.
The new structure will also include three additional senior roles, currently being recruited for: Head of client development, to drive marketing programmes, revenue and share with Bauer’s biggest advertisers and categories; head of creative suite, responsible for the centralised production, design and delivery team for Bauer Advertising; and head of operations, responsible for the centralised revenue delivery function.
Highlighting the group's leading entertainment brands, Dunmall said: "The new structure will now allow us to position ourselves as an impressively scaled, content and audience business to our comercial partners, delivering a refreshed, best-in-class service to our clients.
"It is a hugely exciting new chapter for our London Lifestyle and Radio advertising teams and we look forward to being more compelling to do business with."
Bauer Media claims to reach more than 22 million UK consumers every week through its media portfolio.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...