Ben Felton to head strategy at The Marketing Store
Ben Felton, the executive planning director at MRM Meteorite, has joined The Marketing Store as chief strategy officer.
Ben Felton: joins The Marketing Store as chief strategy officer
He will report to the agency’s managing director Lisa Bonney, and will be tasked with heading the agency’s strategy and planning team, working across all of the shop’s clients including McDonald’s, Shell and Carlsberg.
The Marketing Store said Felton would "help accelerate the agency to the next level".
Felton has worked in marketing for more than 17 years. Prior to MRM Meteorite, he was head of channel planning and digital at Rapier and before that was managing partner at Agency.com.
Bonney said: "He’s a gifted and highly creative planner, driven by insights and genuinely understands brands and their audiences. With Ben’s arrival and additional recent senior hires, we’re well positioned for the next phase in our evolution as an agency".
Felton has worked with clients including Dulux, Ford, IBM, IKEA, Lloyds TSB and Motorola.
He said: "I’ve already got the excitement you get from a building full of smart nice people, who are excited about the future".
Felton joined MRM Meteorite in 2009, replacing former head of planning, Mobbie Nazir, who left the agency to become managing partner, digital at Fishburn Hedges Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)