Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic voyage
Braving big waves, big sharks, big boredom and raising a big £300,000 for Breast Cancer Care, 21-year-old Jamie Sparks and Luke Birch rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic, accompanied by the Duracell bunny tied to their mast.
Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic rowing record
Procter & Gamble-owned Duracell, which sponsored their challenge with the slogan "The power to go further", has produced a short film called '2 Boys in a Boat', condensing their 54-day voyage into 100 seconds.
Client: Menna Zaghloul, UK and Nordics brand manager, Duracell
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Andy Lockley, Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Sam Morton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey