Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic voyage
Braving big waves, big sharks, big boredom and raising a big £300,000 for Breast Cancer Care, 21-year-old Jamie Sparks and Luke Birch rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic, accompanied by the Duracell bunny tied to their mast.
Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic rowing record
Procter & Gamble-owned Duracell, which sponsored their challenge with the slogan "The power to go further", has produced a short film called '2 Boys in a Boat', condensing their 54-day voyage into 100 seconds.
Client: Menna Zaghloul, UK and Nordics brand manager, Duracell
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Andy Lockley, Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Sam Morton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London