Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic voyage
Braving big waves, big sharks, big boredom and raising a big £300,000 for Breast Cancer Care, 21-year-old Jamie Sparks and Luke Birch rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic, accompanied by the Duracell bunny tied to their mast.
Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic rowing record
Procter & Gamble-owned Duracell, which sponsored their challenge with the slogan "The power to go further", has produced a short film called '2 Boys in a Boat', condensing their 54-day voyage into 100 seconds.
Client: Menna Zaghloul, UK and Nordics brand manager, Duracell
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Andy Lockley, Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Sam Morton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...