Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic voyage
Braving big waves, big sharks, big boredom and raising a big £300,000 for Breast Cancer Care, 21-year-old Jamie Sparks and Luke Birch rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic, accompanied by the Duracell bunny tied to their mast.
Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic rowing record
Procter & Gamble-owned Duracell, which sponsored their challenge with the slogan "The power to go further", has produced a short film called '2 Boys in a Boat', condensing their 54-day voyage into 100 seconds.
Client: Menna Zaghloul, UK and Nordics brand manager, Duracell
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Andy Lockley, Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Sam Morton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England