Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic voyage
Braving big waves, big sharks, big boredom and raising a big £300,000 for Breast Cancer Care, 21-year-old Jamie Sparks and Luke Birch rowed 3,000 miles across the Atlantic, accompanied by the Duracell bunny tied to their mast.
Duracell short film captures epic Transatlantic rowing record
Procter & Gamble-owned Duracell, which sponsored their challenge with the slogan "The power to go further", has produced a short film called '2 Boys in a Boat', condensing their 54-day voyage into 100 seconds.
Client: Menna Zaghloul, UK and Nordics brand manager, Duracell
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Andy Lockley, Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Sam Morton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)