Video: Is there still money in content?
The boundaries between media owners, brands and platforms are continually being blurred.
Sam Barcroft: founder of Barcroft Media
Brands such as Red Bull are establishing themselves as content creators, while start-ups are attempting to fill the gap left by traditional media owners as they struggle to adapt to changing consumer habits and expectations.
What models are working, and is there still money in content?
We asked Charlie Muirhead, founder of content curator Rightster, and Sam Barcroft, founder of Barcroft Media, to discuss where the opportunities are and how brands and media owners can exploit them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London