Cheryl Cole is wild and arresting in new L'Oreal work
Cheryl Cole debunks the myths that pretty girls cannot be fierce and racy in the new work for L'Oreal's Feria hair colour range.
Dancing in an abandoned warehouse with nothing but a wall of speakers behind her, Cole show she is more than capable of pushing boundaries as the film climaxes and the speakers explode.
Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Agency: McCann London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire