Guardian hires Yahoo's Sam Coleman to lead multichannel client strategy
Guardian News & Media has hired Yahoo's Sam Coleman in the role of head of client development, and ITV's Paul Gandolfi as key client leader in sport.
Sam Coleman: becomes head of client development at The Guardian
Coleman is currently group planner at Yahoo, responsible for the retail team, where he has developed strong relationships with planners and clients.
From the end of April, he will lead the creation and delivery of large-scale, multi-channel media strategies for The Guardian's key commercial partners.
He is the latest senior commercial leader to leave Yahoo, following the exit of managing director James Wildman in February.
Gandolfi will join Coleman's team, responsible for sponsorship and advertising solutions relating to GNM’s sports coverage.
He joins from sponsorship at ITV, where he has worked on a number of key ITV partnerships, including Continental Tyres and Team England, the FA Cup and William Hill, and Halfords and the Tour de France.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)