Homebase, Baileys and Camelot join the line-up at Media360
Virgin Media, L'Oreal, Homebase and Shell are just some of the brands gearing up to attend at Brand Republic Group's 11th annual Media360 conference next month.
The event, which will be chaired by Lindsay Pattison, chief executive of Maxus UK and its global chief strategy officer, will take place at London’s Tobacco Dock on 8 and 9 May under the banner 'Collaborate, Innovate, Accelerate: Driving Media Forward'.
Homebase marketing director Jo Kenrick will discuss collaboration as part of a panel, covering how the relationship between clients and agencies are improving.
In another session, Camelot marketing and consumer director Sally Cowdry will explore how media and marketing have innovated, while Baileys global brand director Garbhan O’Bric will discuss how the drinks brand challenges the marketing norm.
Pattison said: "I’m delighted to chair this year’s Media360. As an industry we need to tackle head-on the challenges we face, share our experiences - good and bad - and our theme this year of collaborating to drive our business forward shows very clearly what I hope the event will achieve."
For more information on the event, visit www.media-360.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)