Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
Three films made by the agency Wieden & Kennedy have made it into the top 10 most-viewed "cute" ads list, compiled by video analysts Visible Measures.
Three: 'dancing pony' tops Easter chart
Visible Measures has revealed the most-viewed "cute" ads from the past five years, all of which feature animals.
The results have been collated using Visible Measures' True Reach metric, which measures views on YouTube and other platforms.
Wieden & Kennedy has three ads in the top 10, including the number one spot, which is held by "the pony" for Three. The ad has had 12.8 million views since it launched in February 2013.
Cravendals's "cats with thumbs", also by W&K, takes second place with 8.9 million views since its launch in February 2011.
VCCP has two ads in the chart, "be more dog" for O2 and "baby Oleg" for Comparethemarket.com.
1. Three "the pony" by Wieden & Kennedy. 12,841,222 views
2. Cravendale "cats with thumbs" by Wieden & Kennedy. 8,956,774 views
3. Ikea "hearding cats" by Mother. 8,382,345 views
4. Three "#singitkitty" by Wieden & Kennedy. 5,986,347 views
5. O2 "be more dog" by VCCP. 5,525,417 views
6. McVitie’s "sweeet" by Grey. 2,979,364 views
7. Ibis "snuggling bunnies" by BETC London. 2,096,312 views
8. Britvic Drench Spring Water "clever hamster" by CHI. 1,245,769 views
9. Freeview "#catandbudgie" by Leo Burnett. 1,223,444 views
10. Comparethemarket.com "baby oleg" by VCCP. 397,497 views
Mallory Russell, content editor for Visible Measure, said: "When you think of Easter, you think of candy, egg hunts, and, above all, adorable fuzzy animals.
"So we thought it would be fun to celebrate Easter by assembling a list of some of our favourite - and viewers' favourite - branded videos starring cute, furry creatures."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester