MediaCom takes over first ad break in ITV's Good Morning Britain
MediaCom has struck a deal with ITV to fill the first ad break of the channel's new breakfast show, 'Good Morning Britain', with spots for its clients.
Good Morning Britain: ITV's breakfast presenters
'Good Morning Britain' is the replacement for the axed morning show 'Daybreak', which had run since 2010.
The first ad break during 'Good Morning Britain' begins at 6:55am on Monday 28 April and will last 210 seconds.
MediaCom clients that will run ads during the break include Berocca, BSkyB, DFS and Ronseal. ITV declined to comment on the cost of the deal.
Phil Hall, joint head of investment at MediaCom, said about his agency’s deal with ITV: "Viewers of ITV’s breakfast output have always shown a particular loyalty to the programming and this affinity has made it a valuable advertising vehicle.
"We are confident that the launch of Good Morning Britain will strengthen this offering and placing our clients' brands in the first break is testimony to that."
Starting on Monday, 'Good Morning Britain' will air every weekday between 6am and 8:30am.
The show will be hosted by Sean Fletcher, Charlotte Hawkins, Susanna Reid and Ben Shephard and will be broadcast live from London’s Southbank studios. It will feature news, sport and weather reports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)