Burberry sends Cara Delevinge flying over VIPs as it brings London to Shanghai
A paved London street flanked by city street lamps set up in a custom-built venue on the Shanghai Shipyard on the banks of the Huangpu River was the scene of a spectacular showcase of Britishness that ended with Cara Delevinge flying over the audience in the style of Mary Poppins.
Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Miles Kane and Rhodes gave the 1,500 VIP guests a taste of British music with the whole event shared live through social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Google+, Sina Weibo and WeChat.
The event marked the opening of Burberry’s new Shanghai flagship store, which has been partly modelled on the company’s Regent Street store.
Creative: Christopher Bailey
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)