Dodge asks centenarians for words of wisdom to celebrate 100th birthday
"Learn from your mistakes"; "Live for now"; "Keep your eyes open, and sometimes your mouth shut." These are some of the pearls of wisdom from people who have reached the ripe old age of 100.
The film, called ‘Wisdom’, was first screened at the New York Auto Show and is a part of Chrysler Group-owned car brand Dodge’s centenary celebrations.
Company: Chrysler Group
Agency: The Richards Group
Creative: Chuck Schiller, Aaron Thornton
Production: HSI Productions
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...