Dodge asks centenarians for words of wisdom to celebrate 100th birthday
"Learn from your mistakes"; "Live for now"; "Keep your eyes open, and sometimes your mouth shut." These are some of the pearls of wisdom from people who have reached the ripe old age of 100.
The film, called ‘Wisdom’, was first screened at the New York Auto Show and is a part of Chrysler Group-owned car brand Dodge’s centenary celebrations.
Company: Chrysler Group
Agency: The Richards Group
Creative: Chuck Schiller, Aaron Thornton
Production: HSI Productions
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)