US bank takes swipe at Google Glass with satirical ad
As a mother tries and fails to place food on some dinner plates, her family are busy swiping at invisible menus, tagging photos and engaging in imaginary sword fights using their Google Glass-a-like devices.
The ad, for Colorado-based FirstBank, derides the poster boy for wearable tech in an attempt to promote its banking app, which it describes by stating, "Technology has never been so easy".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London