US bank takes swipe at Google Glass with satirical ad
As a mother tries and fails to place food on some dinner plates, her family are busy swiping at invisible menus, tagging photos and engaging in imaginary sword fights using their Google Glass-a-like devices.
The ad, for Colorado-based FirstBank, derides the poster boy for wearable tech in an attempt to promote its banking app, which it describes by stating, "Technology has never been so easy".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)