US bank takes swipe at Google Glass with satirical ad
As a mother tries and fails to place food on some dinner plates, her family are busy swiping at invisible menus, tagging photos and engaging in imaginary sword fights using their Google Glass-a-like devices.
The ad, for Colorado-based FirstBank, derides the poster boy for wearable tech in an attempt to promote its banking app, which it describes by stating, "Technology has never been so easy".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, 1 year maternity cover contract, £350 a day MODA consult Up to £350 a day! , London (Central), London (Greater)