US bank takes swipe at Google Glass with satirical ad
As a mother tries and fails to place food on some dinner plates, her family are busy swiping at invisible menus, tagging photos and engaging in imaginary sword fights using their Google Glass-a-like devices.
The ad, for Colorado-based FirstBank, derides the poster boy for wearable tech in an attempt to promote its banking app, which it describes by stating, "Technology has never been so easy".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)