Drum hires Steve Wallington to replace Kerr as ECD
Drum, the Omnicom content agency, has hired Steve Wallington, a co-founder of the creative agency Point Blank, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Kerr.
Steve Wallington: joins Drum as executive creative director
He joined Drum last week, and will report to the agency’s managing director, Ella d'Amato.
Drum’s team of 12 creatives will report to Wallington. Drum has integrated its design team of four with the eight-strong main team of creatives and content developers, due to Wallington’s design experience gained from Point Blank.
Wallington will work across all of Drum’s clients, but will focus initially on Sainsbury’s, Cadburys, PlayStation and HP.
Wallington co-founded Point Blank in 1997, and was the agency’s creative director until 2010.
He worked with other agencies including HHCL and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, on clients including ITV, Dockers and MTV.
For the past four years, Wallington has run INN London, an annual cultural event bringing the contemporary art, food, fashion and architecture of different countries to London, such as the INN Istanbul event last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England