Drum hires Steve Wallington to replace Kerr as ECD
Drum, the Omnicom content agency, has hired Steve Wallington, a co-founder of the creative agency Point Blank, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Kerr.
Steve Wallington: joins Drum as executive creative director
He joined Drum last week, and will report to the agency’s managing director, Ella d'Amato.
Drum’s team of 12 creatives will report to Wallington. Drum has integrated its design team of four with the eight-strong main team of creatives and content developers, due to Wallington’s design experience gained from Point Blank.
Wallington will work across all of Drum’s clients, but will focus initially on Sainsbury’s, Cadburys, PlayStation and HP.
Wallington co-founded Point Blank in 1997, and was the agency’s creative director until 2010.
He worked with other agencies including HHCL and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, on clients including ITV, Dockers and MTV.
For the past four years, Wallington has run INN London, an annual cultural event bringing the contemporary art, food, fashion and architecture of different countries to London, such as the INN Istanbul event last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury