Mitsubishi signs multimillion-pound deal for C4 docs
Mitsubishi, the car marque, has signed a multimillion-pound deal to sponsor Channel 4's documentary strand, including the upcoming series 'Educating East London'.
The car brand will use the sponsorship to promote its range of cars, including the Mirage, the ASX, the Outlander diesel and Outlander PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle), and the Shogun.
Golley Slater created the idents, which end with a voice over saying: "Mitsubishi – changing perceptions with Documentaries on 4."
Paul Williams, Glenn Saitch and Richard Daughton wrote and art directed the idents.
Guy Soulsby directed them through The TV Production Office. Media planning and buying was by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Kate Woodward, the general manager of communications at Mitsubishi Motors in the UK, said: "This sponsorship is a key part of Mitsubishi Motors in the UK’s continued growth, building on the success of 2013 and launching a sustained period of Broadcast activity for the first time since 2009."
The activity is Mitsubishi’s first TV sponsorship since 2011 and follows the car brand becoming the "fastest growing mainstream car manufacturer in the UK" in 2013, according to a spokeswoman.
Documentaries on 4 kicks off this evening with 'Mr Drew’s School For Boys’ at 9pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)