Royal London takes a quirky historical ride from cheese-hoarding dark ages to today
Helping people hide their cheese from the Vikings, helping trader's "thriving" turnip ventures, helping child chimney-sweeps retire with the right pension for their short working lives.
This quirky ride through fictitious historical events, where Vikings only speak in shouty-grunts and chase after cheese, and where noblemen get a kick out of sniffing turnips, aims to demonstrate that even in the present day, Royal London will treat its customers with the classic values of the past.
These are loyalty, care, and helping people hide cheese.
Brand: Royal London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire