Royal London takes a quirky historical ride from cheese-hoarding dark ages to today
Helping people hide their cheese from the Vikings, helping trader's "thriving" turnip ventures, helping child chimney-sweeps retire with the right pension for their short working lives.
This quirky ride through fictitious historical events, where Vikings only speak in shouty-grunts and chase after cheese, and where noblemen get a kick out of sniffing turnips, aims to demonstrate that even in the present day, Royal London will treat its customers with the classic values of the past.
These are loyalty, care, and helping people hide cheese.
Brand: Royal London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London