Royal London takes a quirky historical ride from cheese-hoarding dark ages to today
Helping people hide their cheese from the Vikings, helping trader's "thriving" turnip ventures, helping child chimney-sweeps retire with the right pension for their short working lives.
This quirky ride through fictitious historical events, where Vikings only speak in shouty-grunts and chase after cheese, and where noblemen get a kick out of sniffing turnips, aims to demonstrate that even in the present day, Royal London will treat its customers with the classic values of the past.
These are loyalty, care, and helping people hide cheese.
Brand: Royal London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)