Royal London takes a quirky historical ride from cheese-hoarding dark ages to today
Helping people hide their cheese from the Vikings, helping trader's "thriving" turnip ventures, helping child chimney-sweeps retire with the right pension for their short working lives.
This quirky ride through fictitious historical events, where Vikings only speak in shouty-grunts and chase after cheese, and where noblemen get a kick out of sniffing turnips, aims to demonstrate that even in the present day, Royal London will treat its customers with the classic values of the past.
These are loyalty, care, and helping people hide cheese.
Brand: Royal London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)