Royal London takes a quirky historical ride from cheese-hoarding dark ages to today
Helping people hide their cheese from the Vikings, helping trader's "thriving" turnip ventures, helping child chimney-sweeps retire with the right pension for their short working lives.
This quirky ride through fictitious historical events, where Vikings only speak in shouty-grunts and chase after cheese, and where noblemen get a kick out of sniffing turnips, aims to demonstrate that even in the present day, Royal London will treat its customers with the classic values of the past.
These are loyalty, care, and helping people hide cheese.
Brand: Royal London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London