Trading Places: this week's people moves
IPG Mediabrands hires Dean Donaldson to lead innovation and Ben Padley becomes the marketing boss at Phones4U, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Dean Donaldson: named chief innovation officer for IPG Mediabrands' G14 region
R/GA London is expanding into Turkey and has hired Bahadir Varol from one of its largest clients, Turkcell, as the director of new business and growth. (Campaign)
Lida has promoted its managing director, Victoria Fox, to chief executive. Fox will work alongside Nicky Bullard, the executive creative director, and Matthew Heath, the chairman. (Campaign)
IPG Mediabrands has hired Dean Donaldson, the former global head of innovation at the ad tech company DG Mediamind, in the new role of chief innovation officer across its G14 region. (Campaign)
VivaKi has promoted Marco Bertozzi to the position of president of Audience on Demand, for Europe, Middle-East and Asia. (Campaign)
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Michael Russoff, one of the creatives behind the Honda "grrr" spot, as the creative director on The Guardian account.
The Marketing Agencies Association has appointed Patrick Woods, a consultancy manager at ISBA, in the new role of director of member activation. (Campaign)
Phones4U has announced the appointment of former Sony Mobile and Barclaycard digital marketer Ben Padley as director of marketing. (Marketing)
Claire Beale has been appointed editor-in-chief of Campaign, tasked with expanding the brand in the UK while working closely with colleagues overseas to grow the brand internationally. She joins Campaign from Marketing where she has been the brand editor since January 2013. (Campaign)
Danny Rogers, the brand editor of Campaign and editor-in-chief of the Brand Republic Group, is to return to PRWeek this week, as editor-in-chief. Rogers will remain editor-in-chief of Haymarket's Brand Republic portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Media Week. (Campaign)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...