Hysterical Dutch venerate Dennis Bergkamp in hyperactive Heineken spot
A bonkers carnival featuring a manic turn from a sword-slashing master of ceremonies, a famous mulleted Dutch illusionist, and a statue that sets the crowd chanting: "Dennis Bergkamp! Dennis Bergkamp!" is the setting for an ad celebrating Heineken's sponsorship of the Dutch football team.
Heineken World Cup ad stars giant idol of Dennis Bergkamp
The ad, which features 90s hit ‘No Limit’ by dance act 2 Unlimited, is a celebration of all things Dutch and uses the banner "Oranjekoots", which translates as orange fever – the craze that sweeps the Netherlands during sporting events.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Creatives: Mark Bernath, Eric Quennoy, Andy Parsons, Fred Rodwell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)