Hysterical Dutch venerate Dennis Bergkamp in hyperactive Heineken spot
A bonkers carnival featuring a manic turn from a sword-slashing master of ceremonies, a famous mulleted Dutch illusionist, and a statue that sets the crowd chanting: "Dennis Bergkamp! Dennis Bergkamp!" is the setting for an ad celebrating Heineken's sponsorship of the Dutch football team.
Heineken World Cup ad stars giant idol of Dennis Bergkamp
The ad, which features 90s hit ‘No Limit’ by dance act 2 Unlimited, is a celebration of all things Dutch and uses the banner "Oranjekoots", which translates as orange fever – the craze that sweeps the Netherlands during sporting events.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Creatives: Mark Bernath, Eric Quennoy, Andy Parsons, Fred Rodwell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)