Hysterical Dutch venerate Dennis Bergkamp in hyperactive Heineken spot
A bonkers carnival featuring a manic turn from a sword-slashing master of ceremonies, a famous mulleted Dutch illusionist, and a statue that sets the crowd chanting: "Dennis Bergkamp! Dennis Bergkamp!" is the setting for an ad celebrating Heineken's sponsorship of the Dutch football team.
Heineken World Cup ad stars giant idol of Dennis Bergkamp
The ad, which features 90s hit ‘No Limit’ by dance act 2 Unlimited, is a celebration of all things Dutch and uses the banner "Oranjekoots", which translates as orange fever – the craze that sweeps the Netherlands during sporting events.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam
Creatives: Mark Bernath, Eric Quennoy, Andy Parsons, Fred Rodwell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)