Japanese couples get shrink-wrapped for Condomania ads
Young Japanese couples get their kit off, before being inserted into see-through plastic futon bags, adopting weird embraces, being vacuum-packed and then snapped by Japanese photographer Hal - all in the name of an ad to promote condom brand Condomania.
If the posters haven’t quite sated your appetite for watching Japanese people getting wrapped in plastic, here is an in-depth video about the making of the campaign.
Client: Takatsugu Negishi, Sea Road International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather Japan
Creatives: Ajab Samrai, Ricardo Adolfo, Federico Garcia, Paul Matheson, Junkichi Tatsuki
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)