Japanese couples get shrink-wrapped for Condomania ads
Young Japanese couples get their kit off, before being inserted into see-through plastic futon bags, adopting weird embraces, being vacuum-packed and then snapped by Japanese photographer Hal - all in the name of an ad to promote condom brand Condomania.
If the posters haven’t quite sated your appetite for watching Japanese people getting wrapped in plastic, here is an in-depth video about the making of the campaign.
Client: Takatsugu Negishi, Sea Road International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather Japan
Creatives: Ajab Samrai, Ricardo Adolfo, Federico Garcia, Paul Matheson, Junkichi Tatsuki
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)