Japanese couples get shrink-wrapped for Condomania ads
Young Japanese couples get their kit off, before being inserted into see-through plastic futon bags, adopting weird embraces, being vacuum-packed and then snapped by Japanese photographer Hal - all in the name of an ad to promote condom brand Condomania.
If the posters haven’t quite sated your appetite for watching Japanese people getting wrapped in plastic, here is an in-depth video about the making of the campaign.
Client: Takatsugu Negishi, Sea Road International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather Japan
Creatives: Ajab Samrai, Ricardo Adolfo, Federico Garcia, Paul Matheson, Junkichi Tatsuki
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London