Japanese couples get shrink-wrapped for Condomania ads
Young Japanese couples get their kit off, before being inserted into see-through plastic futon bags, adopting weird embraces, being vacuum-packed and then snapped by Japanese photographer Hal - all in the name of an ad to promote condom brand Condomania.
If the posters haven’t quite sated your appetite for watching Japanese people getting wrapped in plastic, here is an in-depth video about the making of the campaign.
Client: Takatsugu Negishi, Sea Road International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather Japan
Creatives: Ajab Samrai, Ricardo Adolfo, Federico Garcia, Paul Matheson, Junkichi Tatsuki
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire