Simon Cowell, Richard Branson and Elton John appear as fat cats in Sunday Times Rich List
The Sunday Times Rich List is reimagined this year as compilation of fat cats, with a pair of glasses or a shock of hair to signal their real, affluent identity.
Until the list is released in May, the figures are identified through simple signifiers – an aeroplane hanging from the Branson cat’s collar, a diamond hanging from Elton John’s feline doppelganger, and a sparkly "X" from Cowell’s.
Until the list is revealed however, the fat cats look as though they could be called "Simon Meow", "Richard Purrson" and "Elton Mog".
Brand: The Sunday Times
Client: Nick Stringer, director of marketing communications
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London