Simon Cowell, Richard Branson and Elton John appear as fat cats in Sunday Times Rich List
The Sunday Times Rich List is reimagined this year as compilation of fat cats, with a pair of glasses or a shock of hair to signal their real, affluent identity.
Until the list is released in May, the figures are identified through simple signifiers – an aeroplane hanging from the Branson cat’s collar, a diamond hanging from Elton John’s feline doppelganger, and a sparkly "X" from Cowell’s.
Until the list is revealed however, the fat cats look as though they could be called "Simon Meow", "Richard Purrson" and "Elton Mog".
Brand: The Sunday Times
Client: Nick Stringer, director of marketing communications
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)