Simon Cowell, Richard Branson and Elton John appear as fat cats in Sunday Times Rich List
The Sunday Times Rich List is reimagined this year as compilation of fat cats, with a pair of glasses or a shock of hair to signal their real, affluent identity.
Until the list is released in May, the figures are identified through simple signifiers – an aeroplane hanging from the Branson cat’s collar, a diamond hanging from Elton John’s feline doppelganger, and a sparkly "X" from Cowell’s.
Until the list is revealed however, the fat cats look as though they could be called "Simon Meow", "Richard Purrson" and "Elton Mog".
Brand: The Sunday Times
Client: Nick Stringer, director of marketing communications
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)