Hottest virals: US gov hires Daniel Craig for sexual assault film, plus Coke and P&G
The latest viral videos from US Government, Coca-Cola and Procter & Gamble.
Daniel Craig stars in US Gov ad aimed at ending sexual assault
1 is 2 Many PSA: 60 Second
The US Government turns to actors Daniel Craig, Benicio Del Toro, Dulé Hill, Seth Meyers and Steve Carell for its film which aims to put an end to sexual assault. President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden also appear in the ad which pushes home the message that one sexual assault is one too many.
Coca-Cola Happiness Arcade -- Recycling bottles, one game at a time!
"What if recycling was fun?", ask Coke. To see if this could be true, Coca-Cola provided the people of Dhaka, Bangladesh an arcade machine that runs on empty Coca-Cola bottles to help them realise the importance of recycling.
What I See | P&G Thank You, Mom
Special Olympics sponsor Procter & Gamble continues its ‘Moms’ focus by highlighting the heart-warming story of one of the event’s athletes, Molly Hincka.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)