Media360: Jan Gooding of Aviva on the power of TV
Jan Gooding, the group brand director at Aviva, explained why it is still worth investing in TV advertising, in a video from Media360.
Jan Gooding: Aviva's group brand director speaking at Media360
In reference to a talk at the conference by Nick Jenkins, the founder of Moonpig.com, about championing entrepreneurship and business leadership, Gooding talked about the importance of TV to make an impact and achieve scale.
Gooding said: "I get asked a lot about why we are still investing so much in TV when we're talking so much about everything being online and through social media.
"I think [for him] to make the point that in order to get impact and scale quickly there was nothing else but television that was going to achieve that when his company [Moonpig.com] was growing – that really impressed me."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton