Media360: Lindsay Pattison on retaining talent
Lindsay Pattison, the UK chief executive of Maxus and chair of Media360, explained the importance of events such as Media360 to the industry and the strong themes that were coming out of the two-day conference.
Lindsay Pattison: Maxus chief executive gives her views at Media360
One of the themes discussed by Pattison, who is also the global chief strategy officer of Maxus, is how agencies are able to attract and retain talent.
She said: "We're focusing quite a lot on talent – how do we get the right kind of talent into our business and how do we retain that talent."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)