Media360: Lindsay Pattison on retaining talent
Lindsay Pattison, the UK chief executive of Maxus and chair of Media360, explained the importance of events such as Media360 to the industry and the strong themes that were coming out of the two-day conference.
Lindsay Pattison: Maxus chief executive gives her views at Media360
One of the themes discussed by Pattison, who is also the global chief strategy officer of Maxus, is how agencies are able to attract and retain talent.
She said: "We're focusing quite a lot on talent – how do we get the right kind of talent into our business and how do we retain that talent."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)