Media360: Lindsay Pattison on retaining talent
Lindsay Pattison, the UK chief executive of Maxus and chair of Media360, explained the importance of events such as Media360 to the industry and the strong themes that were coming out of the two-day conference.
Lindsay Pattison: Maxus chief executive gives her views at Media360
One of the themes discussed by Pattison, who is also the global chief strategy officer of Maxus, is how agencies are able to attract and retain talent.
She said: "We're focusing quite a lot on talent – how do we get the right kind of talent into our business and how do we retain that talent."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)