Media360: Lindsay Pattison on retaining talent
Lindsay Pattison, the UK chief executive of Maxus and chair of Media360, explained the importance of events such as Media360 to the industry and the strong themes that were coming out of the two-day conference.
Lindsay Pattison: Maxus chief executive gives her views at Media360
One of the themes discussed by Pattison, who is also the global chief strategy officer of Maxus, is how agencies are able to attract and retain talent.
She said: "We're focusing quite a lot on talent – how do we get the right kind of talent into our business and how do we retain that talent."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Trade Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £32000 - £35000 per annum + Package, City of London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes