Fairtrade film uses engaging animation to highlight sourcing initiative
Fairtrade International has created an animated film to highlight its new sourcing programmes designed to help farmers scale up their sales of Fairtrade goods.
The programme encourages manufacturers to buy more Fairtrade cocoa, sugar and cotton by allowing them to source their key commodity on Fairtrade terms, which can be used across their product portfolio.
By using animation, the film aims to make challenging information about supply chains into something that is easy to understand and engaging for the public.
Brand: Fairtrade International
Agency: Radley Yeldar
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)