Fairtrade film uses engaging animation to highlight sourcing initiative
Fairtrade International has created an animated film to highlight its new sourcing programmes designed to help farmers scale up their sales of Fairtrade goods.
The programme encourages manufacturers to buy more Fairtrade cocoa, sugar and cotton by allowing them to source their key commodity on Fairtrade terms, which can be used across their product portfolio.
By using animation, the film aims to make challenging information about supply chains into something that is easy to understand and engaging for the public.
Brand: Fairtrade International
Agency: Radley Yeldar
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Tech Account Executive, Croydon, £23-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Croydon