'This is our Habitat' celebrates homeware brand's creative side
Bright, bold sofas and beadspreads, fabulous dinner parties and classic modern design are the order of the day in Habitat's new campaign.
The "This is our Habitat" work marks the brand’s 50th year of business, and the fashion-led approach to its creative work shows off its vibrant and distinctive style.
The accompanying digital and cinema films let Habitat’s products do the talking, from the point of view of the Sedgewick sofa, or the Sunbury Fork.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)