DLKW Lowe’s debut spot for Public Health England, ‘I get by with a little help from my friends’, features celebrities singing the Beatles song to raise dementia awareness.
The dementia friends advert makes me cry and smile at the same time
A few of those celebs on that dementia advert look like they can’t remember the words to a Beatles classic. Er....
Just seen the new @DementiaFriends ad, great. Chorley is a dementia friendly town, lots more to do but we pledged & did training in February
Lindsay Hoyle MP, @LindsayHoyle_MP
Loving the new dementia advert. Ill get by with a little help from my friends. Gr8 to see so many celebrities supporting such a worthy cause
I think this dementia advert is missing an opportunity to teach and educate
Pru Singer, @prusinger
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England