DLKW Lowe’s debut spot for Public Health England, ‘I get by with a little help from my friends’, features celebrities singing the Beatles song to raise dementia awareness.
The dementia friends advert makes me cry and smile at the same time
A few of those celebs on that dementia advert look like they can’t remember the words to a Beatles classic. Er....
Just seen the new @DementiaFriends ad, great. Chorley is a dementia friendly town, lots more to do but we pledged & did training in February
Lindsay Hoyle MP, @LindsayHoyle_MP
Loving the new dementia advert. Ill get by with a little help from my friends. Gr8 to see so many celebrities supporting such a worthy cause
I think this dementia advert is missing an opportunity to teach and educate
Pru Singer, @prusinger
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Specialist Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Comms Planning Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)