DLKW Lowe’s debut spot for Public Health England, ‘I get by with a little help from my friends’, features celebrities singing the Beatles song to raise dementia awareness.
The dementia friends advert makes me cry and smile at the same time
A few of those celebs on that dementia advert look like they can’t remember the words to a Beatles classic. Er....
Just seen the new @DementiaFriends ad, great. Chorley is a dementia friendly town, lots more to do but we pledged & did training in February
Lindsay Hoyle MP, @LindsayHoyle_MP
Loving the new dementia advert. Ill get by with a little help from my friends. Gr8 to see so many celebrities supporting such a worthy cause
I think this dementia advert is missing an opportunity to teach and educate
Pru Singer, @prusinger
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...