DLKW Lowe’s debut spot for Public Health England, ‘I get by with a little help from my friends’, features celebrities singing the Beatles song to raise dementia awareness.
The dementia friends advert makes me cry and smile at the same time
A few of those celebs on that dementia advert look like they can’t remember the words to a Beatles classic. Er....
Just seen the new @DementiaFriends ad, great. Chorley is a dementia friendly town, lots more to do but we pledged & did training in February
Lindsay Hoyle MP, @LindsayHoyle_MP
Loving the new dementia advert. Ill get by with a little help from my friends. Gr8 to see so many celebrities supporting such a worthy cause
I think this dementia advert is missing an opportunity to teach and educate
Pru Singer, @prusinger
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)