Dulux carries on the prohibition story where colour is smuggled onto walls
Dulux has released the second part of its prohibition story, in which colour is banned and people are forced to live in a world of varying greys.
In February, Dulux set the scene with a cops-and-robbers-esque car chase in which barrels of smuggled paint are seized and the police vow to eradicate anything but the regulatory grey tones.
Meanwhile, a man and woman who live across the street from each other are brought together by their love for colour, after the woman manages to get her hands on some turquoise paint to cover her room with.
In the second stage of the #changeyourstory campaign, the pair meet up in a speakeasy, which is filled with bright and vibrant colours, from the walls to people’s clothes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager, Grocery Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 + car/car allowance + bonus , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment car and other fantastic benefits , Buckinghamshire