Hottest virals: State mocks social media users, plus Google and Turkish Airlines
The latest viral videos from State, Google and Turkish Airlines.
State: mocks social media users
You are what you share
State, the new social media platform which connects people via their discussion topics, lampoons society’s obsession with sharing to push its message that "it’s time to use another part of your brain".
To the moon
Google uses the inspiring story of a science teacher, who had dreams of going to the moon but now derives pleasure from helping her pupils learn about space, to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week.
Turkish Airlines Euroleague Epic Pool Dunk
Turkish Airlines again turns to big sporting stars to promote its sponsorship of basketball’s Euroleague with stars like Shawn James, Kyle Hines, Robin Benzing and Sergio Rodriguez. The viral, by the airline which also sponsors Manchester United, shows a clever poolside stunt ending with a "epic pool dunk".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London