Microsoft and Nokia celebrate corporate union with visually striking book for staff
Ask someone to imagine the corporate 'literature' handed out to staff for the merger of two technology groups and they would be forgiven for picturing a pamphlet using dull, jargon-ridden copy accompanied with stock-library imagery. But Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia has resulted in something far from conventional.
On the day of the merger, Microsoft and Nokia employees were handed a beautifully-bound book with gold typography spelling out the data and the word "One".
Inside, the pages feature striking iconography and specially-commissioned illustrations, rather than stock photography, while copy outlined the companies' histories and combined vision.
Client: Microsoft (and Nokia)
Agency: The Church of London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)