Microsoft and Nokia celebrate corporate union with visually striking book for staff
Ask someone to imagine the corporate 'literature' handed out to staff for the merger of two technology groups and they would be forgiven for picturing a pamphlet using dull, jargon-ridden copy accompanied with stock-library imagery. But Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia has resulted in something far from conventional.
On the day of the merger, Microsoft and Nokia employees were handed a beautifully-bound book with gold typography spelling out the data and the word "One".
Inside, the pages feature striking iconography and specially-commissioned illustrations, rather than stock photography, while copy outlined the companies' histories and combined vision.
Client: Microsoft (and Nokia)
Agency: The Church of London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)