Debenhams commissions illustrators with anonymous brief about 'overflowing cups'
Illustrators from the Gather.ly artistic creative were invited to create a design from a brief containing only a single line of abstract text, including 'the band is riding up the back' and 'the cups are rising upwards'.
No additional information was provided about the campaign or the company involved to the illustrators, in a move designed to remove the boundaries normally associated with a brand.
It was only after the designs were complete that it was revealed the work was for Debenhams’ Bra Fit campaign and the abstract briefs were taken from a guide on how to choose the correct bra size.
Client: Elena Antoniou, head of PR at Debenhams
Creatives: Edward Carvalho-Monaghan, Natalie Lines, Eleanor Rose and Jean Jullien
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)