Debenhams commissions illustrators with anonymous brief about 'overflowing cups'
Illustrators from the Gather.ly artistic creative were invited to create a design from a brief containing only a single line of abstract text, including 'the band is riding up the back' and 'the cups are rising upwards'.
No additional information was provided about the campaign or the company involved to the illustrators, in a move designed to remove the boundaries normally associated with a brand.
It was only after the designs were complete that it was revealed the work was for Debenhams’ Bra Fit campaign and the abstract briefs were taken from a guide on how to choose the correct bra size.
Client: Elena Antoniou, head of PR at Debenhams
Creatives: Edward Carvalho-Monaghan, Natalie Lines, Eleanor Rose and Jean Jullien
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London