Debenhams commissions illustrators with anonymous brief about 'overflowing cups'
Illustrators from the Gather.ly artistic creative were invited to create a design from a brief containing only a single line of abstract text, including 'the band is riding up the back' and 'the cups are rising upwards'.
No additional information was provided about the campaign or the company involved to the illustrators, in a move designed to remove the boundaries normally associated with a brand.
It was only after the designs were complete that it was revealed the work was for Debenhams’ Bra Fit campaign and the abstract briefs were taken from a guide on how to choose the correct bra size.
Client: Elena Antoniou, head of PR at Debenhams
Creatives: Edward Carvalho-Monaghan, Natalie Lines, Eleanor Rose and Jean Jullien
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester