O2's 'Be More Dog' cat leaps onto the podium for motivational talk
"Lazy, jaded, lifeless. That was me. A fat cat, sat on a mat, napping my life away. What a waste."
"So I flipped it, I switched it, all the negativity, I ditched it," the cat exclaims, running around on a podium, while wearing a cordless microphone.
The crowd applauds and downloads the new Priority Moments app, finally able to join with the cat's positive way of life by enjoying the best that life offers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire