O2's 'Be More Dog' cat leaps onto the podium for motivational talk
"Lazy, jaded, lifeless. That was me. A fat cat, sat on a mat, napping my life away. What a waste."
"So I flipped it, I switched it, all the negativity, I ditched it," the cat exclaims, running around on a podium, while wearing a cordless microphone.
The crowd applauds and downloads the new Priority Moments app, finally able to join with the cat's positive way of life by enjoying the best that life offers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)