O2's 'Be More Dog' cat leaps onto the podium for motivational talk
"Lazy, jaded, lifeless. That was me. A fat cat, sat on a mat, napping my life away. What a waste."
"So I flipped it, I switched it, all the negativity, I ditched it," the cat exclaims, running around on a podium, while wearing a cordless microphone.
The crowd applauds and downloads the new Priority Moments app, finally able to join with the cat's positive way of life by enjoying the best that life offers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)