Tuborg beer channels FOMO trend for global ad campaign
Don't say "no" to the goose and the bear. This is one of the lessons that viewers of Tuborg's interactive online ad pick up quickly.
Tuborg: never say no to the bear
‘Always Say Yes’ is a new global campaign for the brand aimed at positioning the Carlsberg-owned lager as "relentlessly curious" to build stronger links with its target consumers’ lifestyles.
The work, which uses the strapline, ‘Never miss out. Just say Yes’, is inspired by the ‘Fear of missing out’ (FOMO) cultural trend.
The ad dramatises a man’s decision-making journey about whether or not to go out in a stylised and surreal way, with interactive cutaways to the goose and the beer based on whether viewers choose to say 'yes' or 'no' to them.
Client: Massimo Di Dia, VP international premium brands, Carlsberg Group
Agency: Sid Lee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)