Final week to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
This week sees the industry's final chance to vote for their Marketing Society Marketing Leader of the Year 2014.
Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014: final week to vote
If you have been following the odds on Paddy Power, you might have noticed that BT's David James has overtaken easyJet marketer Peter Duffy as the favourite for the award - but ther is still time for marketers up and down the country to cast their vote.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
The full list of nominees:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)