Watch: How can a brand make the most of the 'money-can't-buy' Chelsea Flower Show?
Melissa Littler, marketing and PR director at BrandAlley, argues that the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a great opportunity for online-only retailers to come face-to-face with their customers by hosting them at such a prestigious event.
BrandAlley, which has been awarded a bronze prize for its Italian Renaissance-inspired design, also invites brands it works with to the garden in the evenings for a networking event that is a "money-can't-buy experience".
This year's RHS Chelsea Flower show is proving one of the most popular yet due to the return of Alan Titchmarsh, who has a garden at the show for the first time in almost 30 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire