Watch: How can a brand make the most of the 'money-can't-buy' Chelsea Flower Show?
Melissa Littler, marketing and PR director at BrandAlley, argues that the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a great opportunity for online-only retailers to come face-to-face with their customers by hosting them at such a prestigious event.
BrandAlley, which has been awarded a bronze prize for its Italian Renaissance-inspired design, also invites brands it works with to the garden in the evenings for a networking event that is a "money-can't-buy experience".
This year's RHS Chelsea Flower show is proving one of the most popular yet due to the return of Alan Titchmarsh, who has a garden at the show for the first time in almost 30 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London