Rolls-Royce hires ex-Audi boss Fintan Knight for marketing role
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has appointed former Audi marketer Fintan Knight to the role of director of sales and marketing, to help drive the brand's global expansion.
Fintan Knight: joins Rolls-Royce as director of sales and marketing
Knight, who spent 15 years with Audi, replaces Jolyon Nash, who is leaving the BMW-owned luxury car maker at the end of June to "pursue interests outside the company".
Knight, a UK national born in Ireland and brought up in Australia, started his career with BMW’s Australian operation, before joining Volkswagen-owned Audi, where he held a number of senior roles, including general manager for Audi Asia and Pacific.
Rolls-Royce CEO Torsten Müller-Ötvös said: "We are delighted to welcome Fintan Knight to the Rolls-Royce family. His considerable experience provides him with the perfect base to further build and expand on the successes achieved by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars over the past decade.
"Our brand’s global footprint has expanded dramatically over the past few years and the time has come to consolidate and build further business growth on the back of this expansion. Fintan is uniquely positioned to lead our sales and marketing team on this journey."
Last year, Rolls-Royce launched a campaign for its Wraith model to help make the marque "more accessible" to consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)