Omnicom folds TBCH into Rapp
TBCH, the Omnicom direct marketing agency, is in the process of being folded into sister Omnicom agency Rapp, after TBCH's biggest client, Three mobile, called a review of its direct marketing account.
Emma Rush: the chief executive of TBCH
Three has put its direct marketing account up to pitch after eight years of working with the agency. Three’s relationship with TBCH has ended and TBCH is not taking part in the pitch.
TBCH employees are currently moving from their office in Bayswater into Rapp’s offices in Hammersmith. No redundancies are planned.
All of the TBCH senior management, which is led by the chief executive, Emma Rush, is expected to stay on at Rapp, although their job titles have not yet been decided.
A spokeswoman for TBCH and Rapp declined to comment.
TBCH was founded as Claydon Heeley and was bought by Omnicom in 1998 for more than £10 million. In 2008, it merged with the UK arm of Omnicom data agency Targetbase, and became known as Targetbase Claydon Heeley or TBCH.
Both TBCH and Rapp are part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Services (DAS) division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England