Final day to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
Today is the last day readers can vote for their Marketing Society Leader of the year.
Final day: last chance to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
Voting closes at 5pm, click here for the last chance to cast your vote.
While easyJet's Peter Duffy was the favourite to win a week ago, those who have been following the odds on Paddy Power will have seen that both BT's David James and Paddy Power's own Christian Woolfenden have overtaken him as favourites for the top award.
The winner will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society's Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
The full list of nominees:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)