Fred & Farid claim responsibility for Omnipub merger 'fail'
Fred & Farid, the French agency, has released a spoof case study claiming credit for the failed merger between Omnicom and Publicis.
In the video, the agency claims that it orchestrated the doomed merger by sending a love letter to the Publicis Groupe chief executive, Maurice Lévy, signed by the Omnicom chief executive, John Wren, and then one to Wren from Lévy.
The agency then claims it asked WPP chief executive Martin Sorrell to stir the pot.
The result, Fred & Farid, says, was a punchline that "went viral like crazy... making the whole world participate to a very bizarre ‘pre-divorce ceremony’.
"In the end, no one was hurt... and this little story proved once again… that love really is blind."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)