Nationwide marketing hails employees as 'most valuable assets'
Nationwide has hailed its staff as its "most valuable assets" in a new marketing campaign, as the building society today reveals record profits of £924m.
Nationwide: latest work describes employees as its 'most valuable assets'
In a two-page ad taken out in newspapers today, Nationwide lists its entire staff name by name, using a first name and surname initial format, under the heading "Our most valuable assets".
Text at the end of the ad reads, "A big thank you to all our employees for a great year and for making us the No. 1 financial brand for customer satisfaction on the high street".
The campaign comes on the day that Nationwide said it had more than doubled its underlying profits to a record £924m, with total underlying income up 16% to £2.9bn.
Current accounts opened at the building society have grown by 18% while the number of first time house buyers has increased by 37% over the year.
Nationwide said it is now the "number one financial brand for customer satisfaction, trust and fairness on the high street".
Graham Beale, Nationwide’s chief executive, said: "Over the past year we have lived up to our mutual heritage as a building society, delivering real benefits to our members, while ensuring the strength and security of our business.
"We run the Society in a prudent manner which puts the needs of our members at the heart of everything we do. These results are proof that the mutual model can thrive."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)