News UK launches Times sports app
News UK continues to expand its membership package with the launch of an app dedicated to sporting coverage in The Times and The Sunday Times, just in time for the Fifa World Cup.
News UK: unveils sporting app offering near-live clips and highlights
Subscribers to News UK's print or digital pack from The Times or The Sunday Times will be able to download the free app.
It will provide breaking sports news and live match commentary, as well as insight, analysis and report from journalists, including Mike Atherton, Lawrence Dallaglio and Matthew Syed.
The Times app will also include highlights of all England's home cricket matches, including today's Royal London One Day International between England and Sri Lanka, alongside the existing highlights for the Aviva Premiership rugby and the FA Cup.
Alan Hunter, head of digital for The Times and The Sunday Times, said: "Our unrivalled journalism will now be enhanced with near-live clips and highlights from a range of sports. Nobody else provides such a complete sporting package."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER Kingston First Up to £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (Senior) Major Players £00000000 - £45000 per annum, London