Top 10 ads of the week: Idris Elba pushes Sky+ into first place
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Idris Elba has assisted Sky+in becoming this week's best recalled ad, trailled by Argos.
Oak Furniture Land, John Lewis and Marks & Spencer were also ranked in the listing, all taking joint third position with 37%
Agency/TV Buyer: Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Brand: Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Productions Partners/MNC
Brand: John Lewis
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam&EVE/DDB/Manning Gotlieb OMD
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: 101/Vizeum
Agency/TV Buyer: Havas Worldwide/Carat
Adwatch research was conducted from 15 to 19 May 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London