Top 10 ads of the week: Idris Elba pushes Sky+ into first place
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Idris Elba has assisted Sky+in becoming this week's best recalled ad, trailled by Argos.
Oak Furniture Land, John Lewis and Marks & Spencer were also ranked in the listing, all taking joint third position with 37%
Agency/TV Buyer: Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Brand: Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Productions Partners/MNC
Brand: John Lewis
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam&EVE/DDB/Manning Gotlieb OMD
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: 101/Vizeum
Agency/TV Buyer: Havas Worldwide/Carat
Adwatch research was conducted from 15 to 19 May 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...