'I wanna drive a plane because they go fast,' says ambitious child in LinkedIn creative
"...and I want to be able to fly," he says, as LinkedIn encourages consumers to "picture yourself where you want to be".
The ad, which celebrates its members, shows a group of children talking about what they like doing, and what they want to be when they grow up, alongside images of LinkedIn members who are carrying out those ambitions, from pilots to photographers, architects to visual artists.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire