Broadband Choices calls six-way media review
Broadband Choices, the broadband, phone and TV comparison website, has put its media planning and buying account up for review.
Broadband Choices: calls media review
The7Stars, Goodstuff Communications, Havas, PHD, UM London and Vizeum have been invited to participate in the review. The incumbent Total Media will not be repitching.
The review follows the appointment of The Red Brick Road to handle its advertising account earlier this year. It previously created its ads in house.
Jonty Mogford, the marketing manager at Broadband Choices, said: "Our investment in advertising over the past 18 months has significantly accelerated our growth, but our new mobile phone comparison service and the advent of quad-play offer new opportunities to expand our reach further.
"It is more important than ever that our media is planned and bought in the smartest way possible, reflecting the priorities of our business.
"We’re looking for a media agency partner that can work with our new creative agency, The Red Brick Road, to deliver a truly integrated advertising strategy that extends beyond the direct response space and really grows our brand."
A shortlist will be announced in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London