Instagram asks brands to enter Cannes photography exhibition 'La Galerie d'Instagram'
Instagram's photography competition at this year's Cannes Lions festival will give any person or brand the opportunity to be featured in a photography exhibition.
Instagram: runs Cannes photography competition
Facebook-owned Instagram hopes to celebrate the "world’s best visual imagery" at the "La Galerie d’Instagram" exhibition, which will be a gallery space in Cannes showing a small collection of the winning photos.
Instagram will select three winners on the opening day of the festival (15 June) based on the originality, technical execution and subject matter of submissions.
People can take part in the competition by adding the #InstagramCannes hashtag to up to three of their best photos between now and 13 June.
In addition to being displayed at the gallery, each winner will receive a Leica C camera and Herschel travel kit.
Festival goers will be able to attend the exhibition at a gallery space located at Gare Maritime Promenade Pantiero 06400 in Cannes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)