Daniel Craig, Tom Hardy and Will.i.am recite 'Invictus' in support of Games
Daniel Craig stands alone, dressed simply in a light jumper and a leather jacket, while he recites the first line of William Earnest Henley's poem 'Invictus'.
"Out of the night that covers me," says Craig, leading the charge as a host of celebrities and sports personalities, including Tom Hardy, Joanna Lumley, Stephen Fry, Will.i.am, Ricky Hatton and Lizzy Hatton, recite the remaining lines of the poem.
The stars are appearing in the film in support of September's Invictus Games, sponsored by Jaguar Land Rover. More than 400 wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women will compete in the tournament.
Brand: Invictus Games
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)