Daniel Craig, Tom Hardy and Will.i.am recite 'Invictus' in support of Games
Daniel Craig stands alone, dressed simply in a light jumper and a leather jacket, while he recites the first line of William Earnest Henley's poem 'Invictus'.
"Out of the night that covers me," says Craig, leading the charge as a host of celebrities and sports personalities, including Tom Hardy, Joanna Lumley, Stephen Fry, Will.i.am, Ricky Hatton and Lizzy Hatton, recite the remaining lines of the poem.
The stars are appearing in the film in support of September's Invictus Games, sponsored by Jaguar Land Rover. More than 400 wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women will compete in the tournament.
Brand: Invictus Games
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)