Daniel Craig, Tom Hardy and Will.i.am recite 'Invictus' in support of Games
Daniel Craig stands alone, dressed simply in a light jumper and a leather jacket, while he recites the first line of William Earnest Henley's poem 'Invictus'.
"Out of the night that covers me," says Craig, leading the charge as a host of celebrities and sports personalities, including Tom Hardy, Joanna Lumley, Stephen Fry, Will.i.am, Ricky Hatton and Lizzy Hatton, recite the remaining lines of the poem.
The stars are appearing in the film in support of September's Invictus Games, sponsored by Jaguar Land Rover. More than 400 wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women will compete in the tournament.
Brand: Invictus Games
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...